Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dirt-Bag

As you all know, I post photos of the people I am writing about. Well I don't think this guy deserves his face in anything but a mugshot.

Last year 17 year old, Nick Hogan (Son of Ex-Pro Wrestler Hulk Hogan) thought it would be a good idea to drink and drive and got into a horrific car crash. Leaving his 'best friend' in critical condition and him with a bruise or two.

He is currently trying to get out of serving 8 months in jail. He should be in far a very very long time. What he did was reckless and irresponsible, He deserves much more than what they gave him. But, He continues to complain.

CLICK HERE to view a video of the way his 'best friend' now lives.

- 6 hours a day in the Inmate Property Division, Monday-Friday
- 3 hours a week in video visitation
- Unlimited attorney visits
- 1 hour of recreation per day

Here is a transcript from a conversation Nick had with his Mother, Linda. As expected she babies him and makes it seem like the courts decision was completely asinine. Like I said he should be in jail for a very long time. He got of so lucky, His friend can't walk or talk because of him and he is whining about 8 months!

Nick Bollea: "Had I known this, I would have rather gone to trial or I would rather, you know, appeal the case or something. I can't deal with this for eight months. It's like the size of my bathroom."

Linda Bollea: "Oh!"

Nick: "No windows or nothing. Just one little top bed thing."

Linda: "Oh my God!"

Nick: "All you do is sit there and think, and there's nothing to think about."

Linda: "We'll get through it."

Nick: "Yeah."

Linda: "Prove to everyone you've learned your lesson and be more careful."