Saturday, August 23, 2008

Barack Obama Has Choosen His Vice President

I recieve emails from the Obama Campain daily, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Most of them I read just to stay up-to-date with his campain But, none of them really interest me all that much. Today was different, I recieved a very important message from Barack:

Subject: The Next Vice President

Zak --

I have some important news that I want to make official.

I've chosen Joe Biden to be my running mate.

Joe and I will appear for the first time as running mates this afternoon in Springfield, Illinois -- the same place this campaign began more than 19 months ago.

I'm excited about hitting the campaign trail with Joe.

Thanks for you support,

Barack

Photobucket

I don't know a lot about Joe Biden but, I will do my research and tell everyone what I think.