Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Worthwhile Cause - Please Read!

Dear Readers,

My Grandmother (Jeanette Meents) lost her battle with breast cancer in 1986 before I had the honor of meeting her, So in honor of her, I have recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to save a life by joining the Because I Care(TM) fundraising program for the Susan G. Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure®. I want to help in the fight against breast cancer. I am also walking in the Susan G. Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure® on Saturday, October, 11th in memory of her.

One in eight women will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime. In Arkansas, a mammogram costs an estimated $150. By helping me raise that amount you can help me save a life. The more we raise, the more the Arkansas Affiliate can give back to fund vital breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in our own community and support the national search for a cure.

Click Here to view my personal page and make a donation to save a life.

Please join me in my effort to save a life. Your generous tax-deductible contribution will fund innovative outreach and awareness programs for medically under served communities in Arkansas and national breast cancer research. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link provided in this message. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer! This one's for the Girls!!!

Sincerely,

Zakary Meents

To sponsor my participation online, Click Here